Friday 8 November 2013

What to wear...to dinner with Vogue and Georg Jensen

What do you wear when you are invited to dine at Quay in Sydney with Georg Jensen, Vogue Australia and Wish magazine?

The answer is simple:
Country Road dress
Edenborough Evans jewellery
YSL pumps

The Country Road dress was a last minute switch and one I am glad I made. The YSL pumps were a no brainer. Being tall is a blessing and being even taller in these shoes (my partner described them as 'practical' when I bought them) really made me stand out in the group. I will be forever grateful to the lovely Kate and Anna from Edenborough Evans for their 'confetti' cuff and necklace, not normally a gold girl this was a switch for me but, the the black dress it felt right and this is Sydney after all.

Thank you to all for a wonderful night!






No comments:

Post a Comment